Atomic

Atomic's Possible Logo Rework

37 posts in this topic

It's not bad, but I'm still biased with the original logo, the one that was untweaked.

Here it is:

NmNnD2V.png

And then an updated version with some stuff about us:

1Xx7r7k.png

@ Balsagna- I'm not interested in making changes to anything you've done,. I had to redraw a vector version in illustrator in order to do some 3D renders for my video intro's. Once I had the vector shapes done, I played around with round corners, extrude, and different fonts,. In all Honesty, The only thing I have left to be accurate to your design is the text part. I would appreciate the name of the font used to make the "Mega" part of Omega. My intention of this post and the inaccurate designs was to get your attention. And the font name that's for our name in our signatures would be nice too,. Thanks in advance, And for your prompt response as well.

Edit:

Here's an example of my vector render as opposed to you're design,. I had to make the shape cuts symmetrical from the center point so when rotated and spinning, every thing is alligned,. Makes illustrator not work so hard to render 3D,. Alignment & Intersect's are an issue with me.

Omega_Corp_Sample.png

I like what you've done, I'm just saying I was being biased :P

When I get a chance tonight, I'll give you the font I used for the logo, I don't have it on hand right now :). By the way, nice work!

I just uploaded this video,. I like to go for quality rez, No matter how large the file size,. I used your intro, (Which I Love BTW) and will continue to do so, And add some of my own graphics along the way,. I eventually intend to do some 3D spinners and something similar to Star Citizen's intro's with each individual letter tumbling into place with effects rendered in Adobe After Effects,. Will take some time, But untill then your intro is perfection! Again, Thanks.

Atomic's H.O.T.A.S. Setup for anyone Interested as to why I fly Fixed Weapons.

Warthog%20diagram_3.png

Another Spectacular AtomicPunk Production staring none other than Atomic & Todman, However, Todman Ain't the Female Bot in that image, LOL!!, That's My sweet Zoe Bot Gunner . I'm on a role now, Gonna whip up all that footage from last week in increments. Stay tuned for Atomic's next comedy adventure. 

@ Balsagna: Don't get the wrong idea,. I don't have a problem redrawing the Omega text instead of utilising the correct font, For me, Its child's play. I asked for the font name simply cause I cant get past the fact that the "G" in Omega looks like sans serif whereas "M, E, A" clearly is Serif,. I could be wrong, LOL!,. At Any Rate, Can I please have the Designers Consent to use the font "Bolts SF Regular" for my own layouts & video's? BTW, I wouldn't mind using the font in our signatures??.

Omega_Corp.png

I like this version better,. This will be the final design I use for all my personal compilations & After Effects, Also looks great on my iPhone,. Any one, Feel free to use what you want,. Need a different gif size than what's here?, Simply reply with the custom size you need. 

Omega_Logo_2_600X600.gifOmega_Logo_2_200X200.gifOmega_Logo_2_100X100.gif

I wanted to see how some size comparisons that are used at the RSI page. @Balsagna: I'll re edit all my posts and knock down the Large image sizes to 300X300 if you wish,. Sorry about that,. I work with very large Rez,. If we were allowed to delete our own post, I'll get rid of all my useless crap, & leave only pertaining stuff. 

Omega_2_Small.png175X175_New.pngNew%20Omega_24X24.png24X24%20Origonal.png

Been Reworking Our Affiliate "ULMC" org emblem in order to do a 3D spinner,. It has been quite a challenge due to some of its complexity. Illustrator has a difficult time rendering some complex shapes. Finally I worked out the glitches and come as close to their original design as possible and am now saving out all the renders necessary for a 180 X 2 degree spin . The black are transparent glass and will show what ever background that is behind it,. A cool added effect.

1-01_1.png

14-01.png

ULMC_Spinner_CS6_2.gif

Yes. That's intended, and the particle stuff is still a big WIP. I'll try to have it all cleaned up in a day or two. I have a lot of polishing up to do on the site/themes

@Atomiccan you slow down the GIF so its a little smoother and just rotates like half a sec longer maybe a whole sec and pm it to me for the stream?

First off, Here's the the link to the Omega folder in my Photobucket account,. There is where you can always find any of my new Omega related graphics: http://s409.photobucket.com/user/Atomkpunk/library/Omega Stuff?sort=3&page=1

I had already increased the frames from 36 to 72 but never published & uploaded the revised logo. That in itself is what allows for a smoother Increase/Decrease in speed for any format except for Gif,. Gif can be speed up, but only slowed down to the speed at which a gif plays. This batch is as slow as a gif can play,. Need it faster, No problem, However increasing the frames of the animation itself is the only way to slow this any further,. Enjoy

Omega_logo2_72F_600x600_15fps.gif

Omega_logo2_72F_300x300_15fps.gif

Omega_logo2_72F_100x100_15fps.gif