Rio

Hello all!

4 posts in this topic

Just wanted to give a quick shout out to Omega Corp and say hi everyone!   A quick bit about myself;  45 years old, gamer, DJ, married and *employed.   This means, yes I do have a life outside of the games I play, and that I won't always be able to participate, however if and when I am on, I will be playing Star Citizen.  Other games I frequent include;  Skyrim, World of Borecraft, Counter-Strike: Global Offensive, Overwatch, Star Wars Battlefront 2 and occasionally a little Star Wars: The Old Republic.    

Helpful skillsets include;  Audio engineering, graphic artist (photoshop), 3d modeling (Blender)

That being said, my goal in Star Citizen is to establish a routine, hopefully earn/upgrade to a larger freighter for hauling cargo, mining and exploration, and to have fun with the Omega Corp family.  While I don't have access to the PTU as of yet, I do play on the live server once in awhile and enjoy what little fun we can derive from the prehistoric version of our beloved game.   In any case, I hope to see you all around the verse and that this is going to be a long, entertaining, and exciting communion of like-minded individuals. :)