bLOwN20

Hi all

4 posts in this topic

Hello evry1 

i think i'm the newest member to your corp and also just started sc so i hope to learn some stuff from u all.

i do not have a lot of experience in rp i will try but dont shoot me if it doesn't work out :P

and about role's well i'm a bit of evrything an allrounder but not really specialized so tell me what u need and i'll be it.

Ps. No dirty things tho i still have a bit of dignity and pride...

That said in rl i'm Michael a 32 y old father of a 1 and a half year old daughter who somethimes in very difficult situations takes my time if u like it or not she goes first ;)

then i also have tha crazy wife she does not play games and likes to nag about me talking to loudly to any1 so sometimes i'm on ts i will hear u but dont talky talk back lol

oh and the work might go crazy to in the week u wont see me much only in the weekend good thing is about that if i want a new ship each week! 

well see u al in space and hope to become good friend's/bud's/pilot's

Hello and welcome! I think it's fair to say all of us are going to be pretty well rounded on most professions as they get released until the profession we personally want gets put into the game. If you have any questions, feel free to ask and someone here is bound to know the answer, subject to the CIG NDA of course. ;)