JAFO

Multi Crew Flight Night

7 posts in this topic

Starting Tuesday March 14th at 7:30pm EST and continuing every week at the same time.  I will be hosing a Multi Crew Flight Night for all Omega members.

There are several of these ships that are already in the game and this will give an opportunity for anyone who has not experienced playing in one to do so.  Currently this will be focused on the Caterpillar,  Starfarer, and Constellation.  More ships will be added as they come into the game.

Each week we are going to test what we can do as an orgnaized group using these ships and allow our personel to get fimilar with them and have a great Omega Corporation experience.

Sweet,

If you need my Constellation, let me know! Tuesdays will be a little harder for me to reach. I have PT on Tuesdays/Thursdays and Admin work on Fridays.

That said, I can still probably go, but I'll be a little late.

This is a great idea. I will definitely join when I'm able to. But for the next two months I most likely will be busy at that time.

I'm excited to see Omega stuff like this take off. Pun kind of intended.

Our First run last Tuesday was a success for only a 3 day notice.  We had 8-9 people at one point on TS in Channel and it was very enjoyable.