Rutyshacklford

OCF fps Schedule

7 posts in this topic

Hey OCF Marines, 

Thursdays have been a day we had set aside for our event night for a while and i just wanted to reach out to you all since we've grown quite a bit since the original inception. Is this still a good time for you all or would another day and time be better? Obviously its an open invitation for everyone in the org and a way to get us all together and involved having fun in the game, but it also gives us as a division the chance to all be together and perform as a division. you know...shoot faces.

Let me know if this works good for you if we should consider a change. Thanks! 

It's a little more difficult for me as Thursdays are my PT days, but after January, I won't have to do PT (I take my test in roughly 2 weeks) and I'll have more free time then I hope.

However, there's nothing stopping you running more than one event. One on Thursday and one for those on the weekend. I can help as needed!

23 views and no comments so i'm going to assume the current date and time works for everyone. Great job the past couple weeks and can't wait to see everyone Thursday!

@Balsagna there's a lot stopping me, but there's nothing stopping anyone else from running events like this too! hope to see more in the future! always fun playing with a full group of people

Thursdays have worked for me up until now. However, I coach Volleyball after school almost every week-day starting now until the beginning of May. If we move to Saturday or Sunday, I would be more likely to make it. Being PST, I don't think 6 or 7 pm PST would work for anyone else during the week.

Once May hits I'll be much more active again.