Rutyshacklford

OCF hosted FPS competition

10 posts in this topic

With a official 2.6 release looming ahead i'm gonna start planning our first OCF FPS competition.

Within Omega i'll take ANYONE that wants to participate. If you're interested in teaming up with the Frontiersmen let Rubbercurtain or Ruty know. If you have a group of your own you'd like to Enter just hit me up .

As far as the rest of the competition I will be opening this to ALL ORGS. If you now anyone or have any ideas of people to invite let me know. I will be putting together an official invite from omega and we'll get some competition propaganda together to post around. Lets make this look good as our first official FPS event.

To anyone interested in helping put this together I encourage you all to reach out with your ideas and/or any other skills you have to put this together (photoshop, video editing, planning). Don't hide we need your help!

Ideas for any prizes are welcome too but not required as of now.

Alright awesome. Once we get some more people involved and get an idea of the direction i'll get with you and probably have you sit down with Balsagna to get some ideas pumping. For now if you want (and are interested in doing more design work) get some stock photos together of some start citizen related stuff. Let me or anyone else know if you need help. applies more in 2.6 b/c of the ability to use the in game camera better.

Actually, this seems like a good idea to get division's groups going, even if it isn't their division's activitiy. I'm sure i can get a few Voyagers to group up if we are doing group fights. 

Yes i'd like to get an idea of how many people we have in Omega that are interested in fps. The more the better. I also will be reaching out (or want to reach out) to people in TEST, Renegade, Jok3r and some other orgs we have contact with. And who knows maybe CIG could get involved in some way. 

Again this will take time to plan. I don't remember if you all remember the big race a SC group hosted a couple months ago. CIG pushed it and they had some great marketing for it. 

ok fellas. FPS is now a game mechanic. I expect people to get their guns and start playing. People that were going to bring friends to play Star Citizen, LETS GO time to put your $$ where your mouth is. Bring it !!

See you all in the verse.. !!